Reviews for "The Wall"

LOL just came here from fleeing the complex game I got all the medals but the bruughno is not working and the nailed it I played it so much just to unlock those medals for I can finish it I knoe no rewards but I love collecting everything well that is valuable its not like I will pick up dumb rocks unless its rare. :)
I love the theme song by the way its so calm I mean doesn't feel like ppl are trying to eat me so I like it its calm.

Thanks!

okay, now give me my medal

here u go

This is very cool but.. WE NEED THE DISTRACT OPTIONS THEME!

nice soundtrack, mother russia is pleased with your contribution comrade puffballs.

DA thank you commrade

I saw this song on featured and immediately realized a new Henry stickmin game was out. It was a happy day.

Featured? I didn't see it