Reviews for "Next Quest - Trailer"

cant wait

thanks!

looks awesome.

thanks!

Well I cant wait to see how this will turn out!

mattyburrito responds:

Thank you!! I got some new shorts up on my channel :)

That actually looks like a funny show. Can't wait to see it!

mattyburrito responds:

Thanks man!! New shorts are up on my channel;)

This was a great short. I found it making fun of Final Fantasy and Dragon quest. The art was not so original but these day's nothing is original. The voice acting was on point and for a Newgrounds cartoon it was fair. I would love to see you make another one of these short's just keep on doing what you're doing. Because it is pretty awesome. Hoped this review helped out. Bye

mattyburrito responds:

Thanks for the quick feedback man!
You're totally spot on with where I'm drawing the inspiration from, I'm gonna work to polish the art style further and my friends and I are definitely gonna be cranking out more of these.

I really appreciate the write up, thank you!