For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Don't Escape 2"

This game is incredible. Not because of how intense it is or how unique it is from all other point-and-click games, but because of how much replay value it has. I can guarantee you I will be playing this for a LOOOOONG time.

Awesome game, very well thought out, just about to try the first one now... hope there is more = )

Excelent game. I love all your stories, so keep up the good work.

By the way, what is the coin for?

My only issue with the game is that the resolution caused finding items to be quite difficult at points. If the game had had clear resolution and you could see the little hidden 9mm bullets and whatnot it would have been quite simple and taken maybe 10 minutes to beat instead of 30. All that said very well done and given a 5 star rating

Amazing game. Played it like 7 times only trying to get the Lone Survivor perk... The rest of them where easy just by reading the description and knowing all possibilities.