Reviews for "Pixel Box Worlds"

This Is Pretty Awesome Game i got 3 medals :D +5 Stars.

JackAstral responds:

Thanks!

Another amazing game, and an upload option! So glad this is in.
A ton of new blocks and some great levels, it felt really fun and rewarding to build, my only suggestions are: Search bar and named blocks! (as always) and also a 1-10 rating or review system.
This would make a great game if it had an interactive character too (WASD, interact with doors or just walk around and climb ladders, etc)

its like mixing up minecraft and pixel craft and i made three the first one is called enderman second is 1st day in minecraft last is underground home

i think you need to ad playeable characters

So this game is nice and i made 3 worlds one of them are very bad it just nothing but 2 of them are the cool world i just made cool world 2.0