Reviews for "Undertale - Heartbreak"

I'm not a big fan of Undertale, but the piano is amazing! That's why I enjoy this song!
Which piano VST was used to make this?

NyxTheShield responds:

Alicia Keys!

The most emotional song here on NG for sure! I adore this song sooooooooooooooooooo much... A time to relax and think. Just awesome, good job!

I IZ LOVE!!!
Great work! Found this piece off of GD.....and it's beautiful.

~I AM IAN_E!!!

An epic piece to be sure, but how much work actually went into it? It's pretty easy to find MIDI files online and slap some VSTs or soundfonts on and call it a remake. Having heard the original, I think that version is much better personally. Your piano version is fine though, very good-sounding actually. If that's actually you playing the song, then I have nothing but respect to you. Just judging by the actual song here though, it sounds absolutely fantastic!

NyxTheShield responds:

Like 12 hours of sequencing it by myself, i wish there it was a mid around :c

I listened to the original before this just so I had some sort of reference, and I must say this is a really awesome take on the original. I really like the difference in mood compared to the original just by using a piano.

Before the change midway (in..key? Not really sure what the term is), I feel like it could have taken off on another direction and made a story on it's own, but I guess you would've wanted to stay faithful to the original, which is fine. It was just something that I noticed while listening.

Anyway, really enjoyable listen, I feel like as someone who hasn't played the game, I could probably write a story just based on what I'm listening to here. I don't stumble across songs like that often so yeah, good job :p. Keep it up!