Reviews for "Annual Pig Roast"

This is the best thing I ever seen.

I'm honoured!

hilarrious

:D :D :D

Wow I did not expect this to be so funny!

Well its sure been a while since I last watched one of youre animations and reviewed this is awesome

Youre animation skills have gotten better I thought this was very well done, I thought the details were good.

I really loved this funny movie it is sick incest but the comedy is what I loved it's so amusing I cried with laughter the comedy is so funny.

I loved the pay off I did not think at first I would like this but it very quickly made me laugh overall awesome movie

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Thanks a lot boss!! Appreciate the review, hopefully you enjoy the new ones coming next week ;)

YEAH!!! JYA is back. missed this. Humor is sick yet hilarious at the same time.

Best of all the AWKWARD! guy is back.

Holy shit you're back, can't tell who's a sick bastard you, or the creator of Shrek is love Shrek is life, watch that video if you haven't seen it. Keep it up, you sick fuck!!