Reviews for "CLAP 3 - Pictograms"

Well... I'm a Chinese.
This really makes me laugh XD
Very funny animation! 5/5

I fucking love this. Words can't even explain how much I love this. Definitely one of the best movies I have seen on NG. Never have I laughed this much with any other animation.
The voice acting was top notch. The background music gave it the perfect ''classroom'' effect. The jokes were extremely well done. Even the credits music was perfect!
All in all an extremely enjoyable clip. 5/5 10/10 Any rating you want to give this, it takes the top score!
I will definitely be sharing this masterpiece and will be expectant for C.L.A.P 4.
Great work RicePirate!

LOL..... That is fucking awesome mother fuckin awesome!!!!!

RicePirate and Sexual Lobster are the BEST on newgrounds!!

Very racist and extremely funny, I LOVE it. And I knew it was a Naruto.

Awesome, yet I was sad you didn't make jokes about Haiku's being original chinese and that the japanese stole them. Or all the dialects and accents they have in China. Still, it was great anyway, and I laughed when I heard the swearing hahaha! I do know some basic chinese. (worked in a chinese restaurant) Anyway, chinese isn't that hard, I think Polish or Russian is way worse to learn.

Good stuff Ricepirate! All your content is gold.

Applause :) Very well done. Too bad I can't answer it and get A+ even through I have learned basic Japanese. Kanji mostly uses Chinese characters.