Reviews for "Samurai"

It's just simply awesome. Lotsofun, and simple!

Alx101 responds:

Thanks! Awesome that you like it :)

Super Hyper fun game i enjoy it ::::::)))))))))))

I liked it, the only problem i found was that after a round of play, you have to reload the page to get the title screen again. :\ there is no replay or menu button. Still a good game though!

Alx101 responds:

A replay button is on the way, I thought it might be a thing people got annoyed by.

its a good game and all but I do agree with Josephthewriter that their is no menu or title screen. the other thing is that the move and hit bar is hard to get at the time you get hit by a ninja/samuri . but still good game. I will give you three stars:) for hard work

Alx101 responds:

Thanks! I'll be adding the replay button asap!

Stupid ninjas trying to run up to attack a samurai with little hand weapons. Are the ninjas wearing tekko-kagi or just have two kunai poking out of each of their fists?

Not bad. I like it, but it is a bit simple. Would have been nice if there were a few different moves to perform, just to break up the whole hack-hack-hack away at the ninjas - might need a stamina bar or something so the moves aren't game-breakers: but something like stab an enemy and push him onto all the others behind him (stabbing them too, shish-kebab style) - and a reverse stab (the "I-stab-you-without-looking" move) would have been fun.

Alx101 responds:

Thanks for the review, glad you like it! About the ninjas I guess the Designer will have to answer that (Erik: The Ninjas are wearing tekko-kagi). The simpleness from the game comes from it being more of a warmup project, with another more fleshed out version planned for later.