Reviews for "Galaxy Siege 2"

This is a really nice game! I played for more than 2 hours for this game :) but I only rated 4.5 for a couple reasons

1. I really like games with upgrades with them but I end up being disappointed because of this common problem: No Preset feature. I had to end up arranging and re-arranging parts of my ship because of this. Call me lazy but this is really convenient when having games like these.

2. I can't see what I need to do so that I can get additional upgrades. I had a really hard time in figuring out what I needed to do in order to get this but it turns out that as you progress through planets, you can unlock it but please do put what to do in order for other players to be guided.

3. Lastly, I appreciate the attack modules prioritizing bigger targets and all but I'm a tad disappointed with the missile module. for example, on my ship i have over 6 guidance modules and 6 Double Big Rocket Lancher, I love it when the missiles stack but they are confused as to what to target if the first target they targeted is destroyed. I know this is kind of confusing but the missiles go back and forth in finding targets so it would be great if this was fixed somewhat.

Overall, this flash game is great (Y) Good job and good luck to your future projects :))

The soundtrack is Awesome!

Amazing game, played for 3 hours

This game is the sequel to Galaxy Siege released last year, presumably by the same author, although I couldn't find it on Newgrounds. The first one is still worth playing IMO. (google it)

This sequel improved/changed quite a bit from the first game and has great graphics, fun gameplay with a good difficulty gradient. Perhaps a bit repetitive, fairly short and certainly would be improved by adding a story. Any story at all really. The bosses are great though. A really good job done on hit detections. You actually need to plan where you place modules as well as use different configurations for different missions. Side missions were a nice touch as well.

If it had a story (and a few more levels) it would be a solid 5/5 game.

A little awkward. I couldn't get my ship to move the right way at first and was bothered by the interface. Seemed too cluttered. Maybe because the ship is a little too big, in my opinion anyway.

The idea of building a ship instead of just upping the firing rate and new weapons is a good one though.