Reviews for "Sonic Adventure X Ep.2"

Amazing! I was anxious to see the next installment in your series and Imust say, WOW! MetaMike and teejay-number13, you both make a great team together, Mike with the story and teejay with the programing. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see the next episode coming out. The game was very good, didn't expierence any bugs and the last fight was hard. (Even though it was usefull to have Leonardo as a meat shield) Anyways, keep up the good work guys, next time you'll make daily first! :D

I love how there is only one person who unlocked the Ultimate life form medal besides me and the authors lol. The game is obviously a huge step up from its predecessor, But as always I just LOVE the dialogue, being able to tell a story clearly through deep comedic dialogue isn't an easy feat. I still stand by the notion that their are an ungodly amount of ways you can take this story, I'm not entirely sure what the main plot is. Love how you can befriend Charmander and have him fight by your side ! Even tho Leo scares him off :(( Also The Post Credit scene only revealed that "The Master" is manipulating heroes such as megaman into accomplishing his goals, this could prove to be an interesting power down the road and make for good battles and moments. The score and music used was well done as usual. all in all now that the gameplay has been properly established I could fully enjoy the concept of this series. Fingers crossed you guys don't decide to abandon this series as artists sometimes do :( (cough cough alvin earthworm smbz) Anyways can't wait to see where this all goes. I'm yo #1 fan !

let make a game. a db/sonic/sf game. there are 6 campiagn. lets make it meta

MetaMike responds:

6 campaigns that'l be a nightmare bro hahahaha. Maybe you can contribute to Episode 3 instead ?

Great game xD