Reviews for "Botiada"

The game was very easy all throughout. Even getting 3 stars didn't take too long. Making it possible to beat a level and the game with the simplest solution is bad design. It encourages the cheap solution rather than creating the motivation to solve the puuzzles in more than one way.

If it was me creating this game, I'd recommend the more difficult solutions later on in the game while maintaining a steady learning curve for new players. The hardest solution will be subjective and would encourage players to look at the game in a different way and with more focus rather than just getting them to get a point any way they can.

Solid puzzle block game, but I wonder how much the completionist mindset overlaps with the puzzler mindset. Realizing that you can beat the game merely by doing the easiest set up doesn't satiate the mind, and yet realizing that the true challenge of the game is doing each level 4 times sounds too tedious to bother with. Even the last 8 stages barely have an increase in difficulty due to the system this game puts in place, so while it's a very accommodating puzzle game I feel that it lacks the driving power of the 1 true solution that make so many puzzles games great.

I'd recommend this to someone who's not great at spacial puzzle games as a sort of introduction, but anyone who's well versed in the genre should stay away unless that aforementioned grind sounds fun to them.

Tricking people into clicking a link to your site is pretty low. The game was good, I enjoyed it but that loading screen/link page with the "Play" button really put a bad taste in my mouth.

good game,needs medals

A fun game, takes a bit of thought to get all the different power configurations for each level.