Reviews for "The Mission"

Some bits were funny

JABToons responds:

Hopefully dem were good bits

Was... Was that Hugh Jack Main? Much joy was brought to these eyes! I was totally expecting to see the "Cool Guys Don't Look at Explosions" as he walked away from the claw machine.

Awesomely done!

5/5!

JABToons responds:

Hahah he definitely looked pleased making a quick cameo, it was in his contract though Thanks man, really glad to hear you liked it! I thought about doing that too, I had so many endings in mind, but that deadline crept up like a spider-monkey

Great animation! Why didn't he have pants on at the end? Also, that guy has a TON of skill to get everything out of skill crane withing minutes.

JABToons responds:

Thanks man! Just to show that he took his suit off to reveal his true obsession! Also, it's fun to draw underpants. He definitely mastered the mystery of the crane!

Rather enjoyed this. It was cute. I like how you threw Logan in there for kicks.

Cheers,