Reviews for "Bark and Byte"

Nice work, I really like the melodies in this. The mix of realistic sounds and chiptune sounds pretty good too

Deemo-R responds:

Thanks man! I think these are probably some of the better melodies I've used, too. Chiptune sounds work surprisingly well with a ton of stuff! They have a very interesting variety of timbres.

Love the song, guitar was killer! Even though I knew you had drums, I would have liked them to be louder. Everything else was great!!!

Deemo-R responds:

Being a drummer myself, I can totally agree with you on that. I'll definitely try to keep the drum presence up in future mixes! Thanks for reviewing! :D

Not too bad, but these songs do not get famous. You should try more songs like the final phase.
Anyway, looks like this is the first review^^

Deemo-R responds:

Thanks, but being famous really isn't a goal I'm interested in pursuing. Consistently great work will get the recognition it deserves eventually, so my goal is to become great. Final Phase got lucky to be shared as it was, and I doubt I could make anything like it that people would care about unless it also got used in a big way. It doesn't mean I won't do something like it eventually, but I'm not holding my breath on any more big successes for a long time. In any case, thanks for taking the time to listen and review! I appreciate it! :)