Reviews for "TBK Battle"

Nice game, dude, keep up the good work. I think the art needs improvement, though.

HeroPower responds:

Thank you. I created the characters in such a way that I couldn't fix them without redoing the whole game. Did this because it was just suppose to be a tech demo but then it grew into a game. That's why the background art is way better than the characters. I appreciate the nice review. I will definitely work harder on the art aspects in my next project.

This is a fun turn based knight battling game. Very good for an Alpha, the only bug is the try the Alpha medal does not work.

I earned all the medals that do work.

HeroPower responds:

Whoa thanks for letting me know about the bug. I will fix it shortly.

It's an okay game, but I hope that you finish the game because this does have some potential. But if you finish it, you shouldn't make it a luck based game. The whole game is basically just luck, if you do win then you're very lucky. Just remember to make more skill based instead of luck based.

HeroPower responds:

Awe I like the luck aspect of it... but I can see where you are coming from. The next installment will have more features that will make it more skill based.

Short fun game. The amount of luck required for it gets pretty tedious when you go from being in the lead by 30 health to losing.

A fair start. The basic mechanics work well, but at the moment there is no skill or strategy here thanks to the limited use of heal and magic. Essentially every battle you use your three attempts with each, and then it boils down to whether you are lucky enough to hit and how lucky you are with the number generation.

More attack options would make for a more compeling game, with variation in how much damage they do balanced by how often they hit. Equally being able to regenerate magic attacks or heals would make using them more strategic. A guard or defensive option would also be useful to try and counter incoming magic attacks.

As it is the only reason to replay is the medals. It would be great to play because the game is fun and rewarding as your skill defeats your opponent, not luck.