Reviews for "Buy Wards You Feeders"

ok when i first saw this i sed to myself ,,lets not watch this its probably goin to be just filled whith boobs'' then i red the name and was like ,, oh , well lets see what this guy thinks about feeders'' click on the video ... IT WA THE EXATC THING I WAS AFRAID IT WOULD BE

RetroSleep responds:

So you just made a bad choice by watching something you knew you wouldn't like and decided to blame your own stupidity on me? Jolly Good show.

If you even took a second to read the Author Comment I wrote down that was going to be a video filled with boobs so people like you wouldn't waste your time. Jokes on me though you people don't know how to read.

If you're going to use a song at least translate it right instead of changing the lyrics to fill your needs

RetroSleep responds:

This is a league of legends parody, the visuals mirror the original video but are league related so the lyrics are also a twisted version of the original to be league theme'd.

That's the joke. You didn't get it, probably because it only takes 10Watts to power that puny little thing you call a brain.

All I see is bouncing boobs , music hurts my ears . Animation quality in general is good but the concept is so unoriginal.

"ow my ears"

Aside from the fact that supports buy wards. The audio quality is terribad and was probably a bad rip from a low quality youtube video. With all the jiggling breasts and the suggestive gesturing with the wards in hand I have to wonder if you were possibly concerned we wouldn't notice that was what you were trying to do. This whole video seems like it's trying too hard to get a lot of attention without having enough work in the piece on the whole. You probably could have collab'd with a VA to have fittings lyrics sung instead of using the bad rip and have received more attention for it. All in all, 0/5.

this music is owned buy VOCALIOD , I hear there sueing leage of legends.