For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 7 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Breadheads"

Fluid animation... Great backgrounds.. Dark, cool story. This needs WAY more views!

This is great, its like a super jail style while not going way over the top. very well done.

wow,the animation was phenomenal. the theme was great and the style. i loved every minute of it

Fantastic animation. Awesome theme. I wish it was a bit longer, but I understand that extreme effort was put into this, even it was only 5 minutes long. I wish to see more of these :D
Also this could be a fantastic movie.

This was a LOT more intense then I had originally thought it would be when I clicked on it. The animation is very dynamic and VERY nice. The ending and the voice at the end made it more serious and realistic. Wonderfully done!