Reviews for "Harbor"

Your stuff makes me look at pixel art in a whole new light,keep up the good work!

Thank you!

Adorable

Glad you liked it!

This looks like Victoria Harbour. HK is awesome; I want to go back, some time. I think I can make out the Bank of China Tower in the background, but it's a little bit pixelated...

HA, HA. Sorry...

Kldpxl responds:

It's not really HK, but it was definitely an inspiration for that piece. Thank you!

Very detailed. I like the color scheme a lot, it's quiet yet cool. Makes me feel like an epic pixel battle is about to go down between some fighting game characters. Seriously, there's an unbelievable amount of detail, even the sky in the background is lit up by the city lights. The boat just seemed a little off to me for some reason. Maybe it doesn't look as perfect as I'm expecting, or the lines are too curved or something. Still a cool boat though. Just my first impression was that the picture had weird curvy lines. Then I looked at it a bit longer and realized I was completely wrong.

Kldpxl responds:

Thank you! I appreciate your comment.

This is the most beautiful pixel image I've seen so far.