Reviews for "GODEATER"

I like the face have 5 stars

This makes me want to pick my skin, thank you for that.

The style is great, as always, and it is a cool design. The colors are great too. However, I feel like the creature doesn't look as powerful as a God-Eater should. Maybe a bit less of the fungus stuff and a bigger, scarier face.

MrCreeep responds:

thanks! i feel ya. I was trying to make it look like it was ripping through a fungus portal that popped up in the middle of a black void. maybe i could do another with it completely out :)

As God-King Alexander the Great the Second, I take personal offense to the title of this art piece (despite it's artistic awesomeness, and the fact that I'm quite fond of the title, "GODEATER")

w00t!