Reviews for "ESCAPE"

THE BEST WAY FOR GIRLS TO DEAL WITH RAPISTS! HELL YEAH, GIRL!

Honestly, you did something really "BADASS". First, I was intrigued the whole time with what was going to happen next. The animation is hands down one of the better ones I've seen in a quite time.
It was engaging and really made my eyes spark at the effects.

At first glance, the art may seem simple, but the animation/fight scenes made it even better. It showed that you can make a rather simple art style shine really brilliantly.

For the 4-5 months, I must thank you for giving us/or just me the satisfaction in watching this.

Short and REALLY SWEET.

SunnyGOES responds:

Thanks, that's motivating :)

Holy flippin awesome...

This was awesome! Love the anime inspired fighting! Don't know why the window is so small though. Other than that keep it up

I was interested as to why this has such a high rating. It seemed strange to have a movie that small be so good. I was of course pleasantly surprised with the result. I really thought I could sympathize with the girl in this. She didn't keep on fighting (or killing) when her victims were down. Most of the dead ones were accidentally killed by that one swordsman.

I knew there would be a panty shot sooner or later. Don't come after me, girl! It's great to have such style with everything here. The animation could probably be a bit better, but it's still great. I appreciate all the hard work and effort put into this.

That was fabulous, but it has no sence; she went to the up floor and then escaped through the window of the same floor... Where was she going then?