Reviews for "Incident:123A"

you are a fuckin psyco bitch

I can almost make a full story based on him! Awesome madness you made!

Pretty good. I've seen plenty of Madness videos, specially Xionico and Krinkels. I can pretty much say your up there with them. Keep up the good work.

good movie to wacth cool artwork aswell

I am impressed, finally something creative. I like this video so much . i like how you can make the protagonist overpowered. When he ate the gun and after that he shoot from his mouth. I said wow. Madness is not dead but people are lazy to make something creative. This video is very motivating forcall me again into the hardstyle action. Keep it up :) Cant wait for more like this.
Ellvis

GabrielBarsch responds:

thank you very much ellvis, im tying my best to the madness comunity, im glad someone of the madness elite aproves it, a shame i cant say the same of djjanner