Reviews for "LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix)"

I can't write down my thought's while listening it's just pure awesomeness, thought at first where the bass went but after some seconds it appeared in all of it's glory! The Cello staccato through the whole track is phenomenal and increases the epicness of this track! The vocals in this track let it sound so epic.

Then holy sh't at 2:31, the piano, I got goosebumps it was so epic and cool! Keep it up man this is a perfect 5/5!

-Shift

To much yes

The mix of orchestra and dubstep makes this better than better itself! The dark, wavy dubstep you create is always a pleasure to listen to. I really like the way you mixed this one out, I hope you come out with more of these orchestra-wubs soon! (P.S, if you see a ton of people who like it, you will automagically know that someone's making a Geometry Dash level for it as its happening. XD)

4 drops in a 3 minute song? that spells awesome in 90 different languages :)
yet i could only make double-droped songs lasting for 5 minutes XD

I usually like a song out of bandwagon of GD players but I can sometimes like songs that the community hasn't gotten all up in. This is one of those songs. I have others too. That says I'm not generic and does what everyone else does. Sorry, got in to much about it. Great remix for 2 years ago(not saying its bad).

-Rclover