Reviews for "The Big Boom Theory"

summed up to tee, my friend. 5/5 penguins.

You pointed out the reason i hate the majority of american sitcoms, fake laughter ruins everything

Yep. Sad, but true. There's just nothing quite as annoying as female characters in sitcoms when they have no ability to act. Something terrifying about writers who think they should introduce extremely annoying characters through poor input and mediocre writing really gets my panties in a twist. And, I don't even wear panties... much...

I had the exact same idea for an animation, you beat me to it hah. It's so true though the ridiculous laughs this show gets. I liked all the suttle inputs you put like howard at the end and the poster in the back. Welldone

I liked it, but there are so many other things in the show you could of exploited. Other than that very funny, good job.