Reviews for "Qumi-Qumi "The Fishing""

The animation, color, and style were superb. It is always a nice surprise to witness such talent and quality being displayed online from time to time. I honestly believe this has a great potential to be on television. I SERIOUSLY suggest (if you haven't already) to try and pitch this as a series to a network because it definitely looks like it has the chance to succeed in becoming a tv show. Although this seemed to be aimed towards a young age group, it was honestly a pleasure to watch. Good luck with this and I hope that this turns into something more for you.

Toonbox responds:

Thank you so much! We wish it will turn into something more one day! ))

It reminded me quite a bit of a game called The Neverhood. Well done.

Toonbox responds:

Thank you so much! We love this game!

This is very good looks like a cartoon already :D.

It is the cartoon! )))

This is brilliant. Wonderful animation, Perfect timing, and amazing character designs and character animation. You've obviously got some real skill behind your work and I would love to see more of this. Keep up the good work.

Toonbox responds:

We will upload all completed episodes! Thank you!

Absolutely adorable. The animation is excellent, very polished & professional. I honestly don't see anything wrong with this short for what it is. I mean, at first I thought the humour was going to get a little too kid-friendly for me, but to my surprise, it got me to have some genuine chuckles; mainly because of the superb, bouncy, unique, and just all around cute as heck animation. And I respect that immensely, because much of the humour in kids' cartoons nowadays is just... Well, not funny. At least in my opinion. If I were 5-8 years old, I would watch this over and over again. Also, that intro song is catchy as hell. Keep it up!