Reviews for "Cathode Raybots"

Awesome. Just awesome. Of course I wans't expecting anything less the way this game has been getting hyped up, but seeing the greatness produced is always something special. The character selection wasn't obvious unless you read the description, nor are the controls. Maybe add some more guidance within the game? When you really start playing though everything works well. the controls in fighting are supereasy and the fights themselves are intense, with great graphics and sound effects and everything looking and sounding like an old arcade game. That would be enough to be a great game, but then there's the level editor, and everything else editor, with which the game just soars to new heights! I've never seen a level editor this simple to use. Overall the interface is just awesomely designed, the game itself is awesome to play, even the introduction was like a movie on itself. Great voice acting too. Can't find anything negative to write about this because there isn't. Great work!

-cd-

amazing man! we need more interactive games like these,inovations,not cheap clones! keep it up

This is a fantastic game, that is all!

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /610807/show/usergenerated/group/522/
play/427285

click here to play: Sonic the Faggot.

Overall, great fun games. Very smart way to share and use level builder.

hahaha this game is ingenius