Reviews for "Christmas Shotgun Defense"

Im a bit drunk.. So best game ever! Nah. But really funny! Sweetly done!

that was the first incredibly idiotic but yet massively fun game i ever play had me rotfl through the whole experience . Great job!!

I know some people will have a problem with this game if they go into it without an open mind, but for a game with the soul purpose of making you laugh, I laughed damn hard. The comedic timing and general sillyness was excellent. For being a joke with a lot of time put into it, and an excellent ending sequence, 5/5

I don't know what's funnier. This game or the pissed off communists writing reviews about it. Funny game. Enjoyed it. Merry Christmas :P (Or Happy Holidays whatever)

Outrun <3