Reviews for "Interactive Buddy 2"

this is like duke nukeem forever backwards

fun little game.
@nate1324 i don't know what i did, but i tried your thing, and i got 100k in like 2mins XD

I love this game although it could use a few tutorials on how to make things and it's still just a prototype so i cant wait to see what comes with the next update :P

You should try and get this on the Wii u XD. i don't have the money for a tablet

Oh sh*t...
I put hundreds of explosive barrells on the default stage, then used an explosion to trigger it all to go off, and now there's noting but frozen red from the explosions and what sounds like a flame burning. Tried to reset stage/change stage... background pattern, nothing else! I think I broke it...

AWESOME!!!