Reviews for "Interactive Buddy 2"

You sir killed the ENTIRE thing but still good effort i guess. . .

This game has lost it's simple charm, instead it's one big advertisement for your project on the iOS.
I can't even make my buddy happy, even tickling is so bugged sometimes he ends up hurt and scared.
Where are the items to keep him entertained? How do I play with him ? What happened?
The physics and inventive in game menu are things that improved with your last game, but the whole meaning behind this game is somewhat lost I think.

I kind of enjoyed the first one, I actually kept going back to it. I'm sorry to say I'm bored of it now, also found an exploit within the first 10 seconds of playing. Equip the fist and slowly drag buddy into a corner, it will start hitting him quite fast, racking up about 5 dollars a second and more.

OMGBBQAWSOMEILOVEITLOVEITLOVEITLOVEIT THISISTHEBESTGAMEEVERNEXTTOHALO!!!!OM GTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!
!!!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXD

Needs to properly display new monetary amount after purchasing something. As of right now it continues to display pre-used numbers only to change when you make more money into what it should be.