Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Trollface Launch 2"

Don't you all get it? Of COURSE the super secret upgrade that you have to save up so long to get was going to be something meaningless! It's a TROLL game!

But that aside, though I am inclined to roll my eyes and say "I shouldn't be surprised" to see that the maker of trollface quest and pixel toilet/rocket toilet/rocket toilet 2 would combine them, it really is not as good as them. Pixel toilet, a virtual trip down the rabbit hole of magic mushrooms and rocket toilet 2, an excellent and funny time travel adventure, have an advantage over this aside from their sheer style: they can actually be WON! This CAN'T. You just buy all the upgrades and no pat on the back. No goal. You just keep going as long as you want with nothing special happening to denote the game has completed. And that's not in the spirit of trolling. That's just sloppy. But I can't justify giving it less than 4 because it's still pretty funny. Besides, I just gave something 2 that I really wish I had given 0 now (the stupid video about everyone's attributes being just like RPG games), so I gotta give this significantly more because it's still cool.

some secret lol