Reviews for "The Drawing Grounds"

Very addicting, came back to it to play with several players. Some advice on improvements.. the Dot you adjust for scaling, maybe have it black on white, or another color, hard to see dot, even with the white drop shadow. A fill tool would be awesome. More words to choose from, many were repeats, I could easy guess what the drawings were going to be, after about 10-15min of play. Great job, super fun.

This is awesome! If only there was a slightly bigger soundtrack....

Mattster responds:

I have some more songs I plan on adding :D

amazing game, now i can finally express my creativity all over the world via this game ' u '
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

though one addition i would love to have its shading, and definitely a fill certain area choice, much like in the paint application.

I'm loving this game so much. I enjoy drawing and submitting to the art portal, it's really helping me further develop my drawing technique. (Quite frankly, I'm pretty mediocre right now. I'm trying to get better though!)

great concept i love it
maybe a list for most active players would be handy too
so you know which players are most likely to keep playing

people can add me i play this game a lot