Reviews for "Reddit/9gag tell a joke"

I love when people point this out, we need more videos like these.

I enjoyed this too much.

The point comes across loud and clear. Those black-and-white comics on Reddit/9gag were never funny. I got a great laugh at how it transitioned from making fun of the comics to screaming about how unfunny they are.
I don't know how you got the voices to overlap like that, but it was very funny.
The length is pretty much perfect: short, sweet, and to the point.

I've played this three times in a row and I still can't stop laughing.

Room to improve:
- You need to plaster more unnecessary black-and-white comic faces on there. And put a big "True Story" face at the end, or something. Because we all know how overused some of those faces are.
- The YouTube link in the flash was broken.

This was a pleasant find.

HanoiSugoi responds:

Haha okay! Thank you! I put a true story guy at the end... AND I fixed the youtube hyperlink! Dont forget to subscribe!

Great animation, and you're RIGHT.

HanoiSugoi responds: