Reviews for "Yeah Jam Fury"

\/ Looks like someone never play with a Nes!
Anyway i found a glitch: you can jump Up to three blocks swaping the character 1 in mid air to the cahracter 2... (max heigth reachababable of course) ... but its useles if u know how to use the blue guy.
And it have a prob with the medals i beat the game and im... with no medals :´(

The controls took some getting used to, but once I got that down it was loads of fun! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you guys!

If the intention of the eye appearing out of nowhere was to give me a heart attack, you succeeded. D:

Fun game, interesting mechanics. I have to agree with several others in that the controls could have a bit more freedom (as far as custom assignment goes). For you see, my w key is messed up and I haven't the money to get a new laptop, computer, or replacement keyboard so that I can use it properly (it sticks, which is easy enough to fix when typing words, but playing a game? yeah...jumping when you didn't want to is annoying, and being unable to use the number keys on the alternate control setup makes me take longer on the levels).

Also, for the guy below who doesn't know what VFX stands for: Voice Effects.

this game is so exiting!

As far as I'm aware, there are 3 types of people in this world. Those who try to play as Yeah, those who try for Jam, and those who try for Fury. There is no in between. That's just what makes this game so amazing . Which one are you? I'm a Jam.