For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 38 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tetris (Hardstyle Rmx)"

What was that first minute? That had nothing to do with the song, but after that the song is pretty damn good.

I enjoyed this a lot...The only downside is that the beginning is not Tetris unlike the middle. Overall, amazing!

Started weak, but got way better, fantastic job.

Nice try and effects, I did not like the bass and the melodies in some parts are like they are lagging although you made them like this. After the middle it gets significantly better and I liked the 2:20 part

Djjaner responds:

thanks

Honestly, I didn't like it.

I thought it was very choked and never really built up to anything. I thought it was very repetitive and annoying. The skips, OH the skips. It's really jarring to have a consistent beat, especially in a minimalist song such as this, and then it pauses. Hrng...

It's mainly that this just isn't my style. Different strokes...

Djjaner responds: