Reviews for "Awesome Tribute"

Was that face ment to bi creapy ? :o

The ending song is awesome aswell. Good job

At first, I thought this was going to be something that's already done before.

I mean, when it came to all the "Awesome" tributes that were released around 2007-2008, they all did the same thing and just mimicked Ego's style of humor, fast talking, overuse of the word "fuck". However, this is one of the much better tributes to Ego that I have ever seen. The animation is pretty good, and the detailed drawings at some scenes were done well. Not only that, you went for your own style rather than imitate Ego's. The shading also seemed reminiscent to that of Ego's a bit as well.

I also, liked the voice acting, too.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

F*ck that loading screen is creepy!