Reviews for "Chompy"

Haha I wanted to point it out... but then I figured you being the person you are would address it soon enough. And I guess I was entirely right! :D

That said, being a big fan of the DKC games (I still have the cartridges!) I highly admire your personalized Jungle Jam! It's very well done and honestly I think you did an amazing job!

Keep it up! :D

~Phyrnna ^_^

Step responds:

Hey Phyrnna! Reeaally appreciate you dropping by. I love your reviews!

Yeah, I didn't think it'd be too much of an issue for the game to use a DK arrangement if it wasn't making any money (or a negligible sum), but Chompy got sponsored so both the creator and I agreed that custom music is the safest and best way to go. We kept Jungle Swing as a placeholder while I worked on this track as quickly as I could haha.

And damn, "personalised Jungle Jam" is the best description ever! I was definitely very inspired by DK music while making this, partially because the plan was to purposefully make a track similar to Jungle Swing, and partially because DK music is awesome.

Glad you liked it. Thanks again!

jajaja muy bueno y c├│mico XD listo para descargar

Step responds:

I don't understand Spanish but THIS REVIEW LOOKS POSITIVE, SO THANKS.

Wowww, this is fabulous! Love it! :) Very catchy, and well composed. Amazing job!

Step responds:

Thanks ^_^. Glad you enjoyed it.

This is some masterpiece!
You all have great skills - in composing, playing and recording.
Keep it up!

Step responds:

That's awesome to hear. Thanks for dropping by!

Now I'm not to into music and such (as in making it) but it is necessary for everything we do and is very important. You deserve to be making music and do a lot with it. I just found you're profile today on the front page (congratulations by the way!) and I find you're music beautiful and amazing. You deserve more follows and being on the front page. And I know I got off topic but really good Jazz music you have here!

Step responds:

Yeah this whole frontpage thing made my day! I'm really glad you enjoy my music and thanks a lot for leaving a review!