For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 11 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Where's Derpy?"

It took me quite long to find out where they last muffin in level 16 was hidden btu beside that I coukd beat that game rather quickly, most of the levels completly at first try. Then i had to plow through all levels once more in order to find the blue pony....but all in all, good game and it helps you kill some minutes.

i like the idea and the reviews but it won't load, you want me to give a better review then fix the problem so i can play the game

Completed the whole game, and found everything!!! very fun, lol, and adorable.

I love the game. The sound effects are adorable, and it's very challenging and fast paced. The only problem is, I've gotten one medal when I completed every one of them. They may be broken, or it may be Newgrounds. Either way, I wont hold it against your rating.

Very suitably challenging and well-paced. Overall, a very fun game.