Reviews for "Mario's Castle Collab 2"

So damn funny!

Wow that intro was awesome. It's really hard to pick a favorite out of the bunch but the conclusion was so epic that it just blew my mind. Poor Mario.. Luigi creeps me out a bit too. This was pure win in every way.

Fantastic

I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a flash video. My roommate thought I was losing my mind. The finale was over the top. Give me more!

Amazing!

All the authors were fantastic but Mr Lange just took the show. From the entire idea just shocking me to the laughing which just made me completely burst out laughing (Doesn't happen very often), it was fantastic. Definitely did not see that end coming (Although it should of been obvious). Excellent work by everyone involved!

Oh My That WAS Funny!

Wonderful Job! The animation was superb,well scripted,well thought out and original. Kudos to you all for a job well done. I can say that that was time well spent.

What was the audio used for the Shy Guys? (I don't think I've seen the movie with it.