Attention! We're rallying new Supporters to help us keep ads off Newgrounds!

Please consider becoming a Supporter today!

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Revelation"

=l

...

=0

...

=O

EvilRaccoon responds:

<3 ! Thanks so much! Glad you liked it!

I really feel the atmosphere in this, it quite effortlessly absorbs whilst listening to it. I think thats a great character for music to have. The quality/clarity is great, I love the percussion.

I thought it was terrible... I will buy it so people think it was not you... Shall we say $4? :)

Awesome as always. I'll book you for my wedding. Fuck the Bridal March.
I just love how raw you get it to sound. I actually feel as if theres a little terminator 2 OST inspiration from this too.

You'll be back?

Hey peter, nice work here. The percussion combined with the female voices (voices of passion) worked quite well, nice ambient sounds and hybrid effects. I liked the athmosphere you have created here.I also like that you have got a structure you are following - introduction - building up tension in the midpart and then zimmer style epicness in the last part. The only thing i would maybe have changed is that the midpart could be shorter and the last part longer - but maybe i am just an action junky :D

Well done - i enjoyed it!

The production on this sounds pretty top notch to me. You managed to keep it building for so long and I thought that made the final peak super powerful. Had I been in a movie theater, I'd have been completely sucked into whatever trailer or action scene was happening.

Really great man, good luck!