Reviews for "Jurassic Tard"

Silly but likeable

I can tell this wasn't supposed to be taken seriously humor wise but instead just mean to be done for the shere hell of it. Robot dinosaurs in Jurrasic park. Yeah! I totally remember that scene hahaha

Well that being said it was alright. Nuff said

Timing

Learn how to dance! I'm serious. Start spinning like a ballerina, cause you lack something animators need. Timing. Slow motion laser wtf. Fix that please. Plus make those boobs bounce next time.

nevarky responds:

I really wish you had explained a little more the timing issue, because I don't really know what you mean, perhaps it seems slow because I wanted to show how the head was destroyed, I though of it as a "dramatic device", but hey, if you think something is wrong, that may be the case, that's why having more info on the issue would have been nice.

In the other hand I totally agree with you about the boobs, they could have bounced more, I 'll have it in mind for next time.

Thanks for the review!

hmm...

Clever girl...

huh?

why was it called Jurassic tard? i was thinking this would be about a dinosaur who's mental or something..and the T-Rex playing chess? what? I'm just dumbfounded...what just happened here? am i tripping? or losing it?...i don't know what score you really deserve, so i throw in a 3!