Reviews for "Puzzle Thief"

Nice

Great game, it's something I haven't seen before. The level designs are excellent. The game provides a really nice level of challenge (despite looking easy and simple), and really makes you think. The graphics are great, too. 5/5, 10/10. Keep up the good work!!

excellent

Good

I like this, mostly because I enjoy puzzles and games that make you think. Gameplay works, and the puzzles provide more challenging as it goes, sicne I got stuck for about ten minutes trying to get three stars on one already. I think my only complaint is that when you're trying to work a puzzle, it goes a little slow because you have to click and drag the blocks for each individual movement, personally I'd rather be able to have multiple moves mapped out, or more fluid movement, but it's still a good game.

I really enjoyed the puzzles... I didn't like the controls that much though..
also, I have no idea what is the last secret medal... PM me plz ?

The puzzles are good

The puzzles are good. Not very simple and it has nice grafics. but I've played many games like this and it just doesn't make sense that to make the blocks disappear you have to separate them and then put them next to each other again. Other than that, nice game