Reviews for "Realistik - 211"

The drums are pretty tasty. I think you ought to work some more on the piano and synths, though.
In the beginning it sounds like the piano-channel can't handle the rest of the active instruments. The intro would sound way cleaner if you just separated the drums from the piano a bit. Sounds like they're in on each others' territories from time to time.
Maybe it's just me, but the arp that plays at the end totally kills the vibe for me. Doesn't sound like it should be there, y'know.

Anyways, good job overall. Followed.

Keep it up!

//Kabalist.

Nice Dubstep!!!

five stars. anything i put to words about this music will not suffice. so five stars.

Amazing, just amazing! I love people who can make great music like this and keep it clean! Five stars for you!

great song sir, i make dubstep also n__n; the kicks are so toasty on this tune *3* so nice.