Reviews for "LunaRose 1-9"

What is this? I don't even...

Ha ha ha, this was just perfect. Like the entire thing was funny all the way through, and the humor was so fresh and strange and unique. I would laugh when the guy got shot or when he started beating up the other guy. Nothing made any sense, and the violence was so unexpected with those deadpan expressions. Then again, I never knew what to expect. And I loved that guy's Russian accent. Even reading the author's comments was hilarious.

Also, you're good at drawing hot girls. Should do some erotic stuff.

When I saw the title, I assumed this was episodes one through nine. But now I get that it's like the ninth episode of the first season. Gotta watch the rest now.

lololololollol xD

nothing else needs to be said

Excellent series

Good story, good characters, easily one of the best series on Newgrounds. Too bad so many people are too stupid and/or lack the attention span to follow the plot. Keep um coming. You the man Crintleod.

nice movie

Good lord, I love these characters. So original, they're each dichotomies in themselves, and I feel each plays on classic social archetypes.

The swearing's in character, the fanservice is for a reason; the little details create such vivid characters, even down to the bright colors and personalities. There is elegance in the short shorts mixed with the dress, the pencil mustache with the armor; the glasses with the cape. It's all so refreshingly original.

These are some of the coolest characters ever for being so brilliant, and for constantly being such statements on society.