Reviews for "Bronies"

I want to smell the magic

Just thought this was overall funny, and slightly disturbing. Keep up the good work :)

ROFL

Great! I play a bit of MTG. It's saddening to see most of the reviews by MTG players taking it way too seriously. At least there are a few with a sense of humor.

Speaking of MTG... Anyone else think the M11 core set was lame?

Lol..took me some time to get it xD

But after a minute of thinking..I got it..
I play MTG and this is hilarious
And it was for comical humour so...none taken ;D

hahahaha

I love how almost every comment here is about defending themselves and how this isn't like them at all. We all know everyone is different but lighten up people. It's a parody. Get over it. Good job on the flash! I swear this would have a much better rating if not for all the butthurt pony fans XD

Stereotypes

It's funny because its stereotypes! Seriously though, funny, but not true at all.