Reviews for "Super Robot Action Game"

If only I could rate 11

Never have I laid my eyes upon such a digital masterpiece. I cannot believe how much fun and satisfaction this game gave me. If only there were more hours in the day to play this monumental achievement. This small game developer seems to have a bright future ahead of him. But sadly, I couldn't help but play the game before logging in, and I realized my mistake far too late. So my score will never be on the scoreboard, but I do not want to feel like I wasted my time, so I took a screencap of my score. http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/
29/goodscore.png/ I was at that score when I stopped playing to log in and write this review, I wish I could do more to spread the word of this amazing game.

AWESOME

jea i made it.... over the 100.000 without upgrading the life to 100
its a SUPER ROBOT in the sky :D

I got the secret...

It was worth it.

Medal Guide!

SPOILER ALERT!!!

THREE-WAY:
Buy the 3-way fire powerup.

SECRET MEDAL 1 (CONTROL FREAK):
Click on "SWAP CONTROLS" on the main menu.

SECRET MEDAL 2 (TOTAL FAILURE):
Die without shooting any ships (or just press end game in the middle of a game).

SECRET MEDAL 3 (MONEY WELL SPENT):
Buy the secret upgrade (gives you bullets all over the screen when you press up and no recharge like the 3-way upgrade, also replaces the 3-way upgrade),

Thank you for reading my medal guide (that I decided to just put in a review).

Please, give us a auto-save, please. I really desire obtain the secret upgrade. please...

_I¯¯Iº...