Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Reimagine :The Game:"

You've outdone yourself with this one.

I've enjoyed :the game: series right from the start, and I thought that it had already hit its best point with replaying :the game:, but apparently I was spectacularly proven wrong. This is a fantastic commentary on... pretty much everything. Politics, pop culture... internet memes... This game mentions a lot of social nuance that I can identify with and that apparently a lot of others can too. The Super Meat Dress idea I found was especially clever.

And I don't know why, but I found that end boss fantastically creepy. Like, up there with Furbaby creepy. Just... wow. I was not expecting that at all from this game, and it was great.

The voice acting, design, programming and animation work was fantastic, and I find it interesting how instead of poking fun at/bashing Justin Bieber himself, you concentrate more on making fun of the fan following and cultural reaction to him. Refreshing.

All in all this game was time well spent for me, along with my experiences with the other instalments. You guys came together and made something fantastic that really stands above this time around. Excellent job.

awesome

very fun game,and on the apps level it took more than one hit from the birds to kill me

Reviews :the game:

:the game: series is not the paragon of gameplay but it is entertaining. This one, unlike its predecessors, does have actual gameplay, and although it can frustrating, does a better job than previous ones of not being repetetive.

Great game but medals broken.

This game is just amazing... but could you put a medal button (like they did in Dadgame) to award people the medals they got? It seems that people not receiving medals is common in this game.

Awsome just like the others except better

i only have one proplem tho i unlocked the everyone is you mode but didnt get the medal besides that best game ive played so far