Reviews for "Fulpitude"

really cool

great job man!

So true, so true...

Besides from the lulz, this is pretty much an accurate retelling of the whole movie jam experience.

sweet dude

Some people surrounding him...

I think you did the story justice.

great!

this turned out nice! its a shame we weren't able to do all the ideas we came up with on skype :/ but that's understandable seeing as how you guys only had two days to make this. and we did kinda go overboard in the skype chat ^^;

:U text

the "too much frame-by-frame required" bit actually made me laugh. as usual from you, lulu, excellent work. i also lol'd at the juicy-juice thing. :P

i see that you did half of this, too, Zach, but your art style doesn't pop out to me like Luis' does. i'm assuming you did the first half of the movie though. the point is, it all looked consistently good, so good job :3