For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "In Anticipation"

Really nice, nice and smooth, not over done with the Christmas jingles, loops cleanly and something you wouldn't mute because it doesn't get annoying!

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ 5/5

Happy Holidays to you too! :D
I don't know if I have anything to say that hasn't been expressed by the folks before me, so I'm going to use this space to wish you the best this holiday season!
We should catch up sometime! :3
Cheers~!

~Phyrnna ^_^

Troisnyx responds:

We certainly should! I wonder how.... O_O
You have a good Christmastide, if by that time I'm not able to give wishes out. x

I honestly can't figure out anything that hasn't already said instead but I don't want to stick with the generic thing either :/
Oh well I know one thing...
HAPPYMERRYCHRISMAQUANSICA
LOL =3
Seriously awesome job and happy X-MAS/ what ever you celebrate

Troisnyx responds:

I do celebrate Christmas, so you're treading on safe ground. ^_^ Thanks for listening!

It sounds amazing! Really Beautiful!
Hope you have a Wonderful Holiday. :D

Very nice! Great work Troisnyx!