Reviews for "Megaman X5 - Sigma's Rage"

wow... WOW!!!

this is awesome man! your the best. nice drum beats. Those fast synths were awesome. Great remix. Hey, check out more of my songs!

later.
Q-Bix

Got it!

This is the best one so far. lol in my opinion definately worth the top 5.

Oh well we shall see.

Here is where its from.

Its from Megaman X5 Sigma Stage.Btw nice song.

Well I hope I can rename it

(checks it out)

Damn, it was used in flash . . . i cant

Violentwave...ur not a megaman fan.

THIS SONG WAS NOT IN X4...it was X5. The Sigma Stages.
BTW....not bad.

He said X5. Or are ye blind? lol

But yeah, I havent really played this game since my PS1 broke - - - what was that, like 6 years ago? 7? lol

Nice.

Good song. Love the beat. You should do more megaman x songs.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah I have one in mind but let's see if I can do it. I got the title wrong on this one, so hopefully I don't get anymore wrong lol.

sigma stage

i remember just sitting in the level for at least 10 minutes just listening to the music when i first played that level,
love techno
and megaman

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Yeah I wish I could edit the title but I can't . . . it's been used in flash already so :( lol