Reviews for "Runeseekers 2"

nice

what?i can't use tab cheat?GOOD! and i love the art, good game.

Touching

Good game! The artwork is nice, and that together with the music makes a good game of this one. It is also challenging because nothing speaks for itself to get and give.

Keep up the work ; )!

Hyptosis responds:

Thanks, I enjoy painting scenery, this was an excellent excuse to paint a whole bunch. :D

Beautiful

I love your art and the gameplay. The music goes especially well.
I could just sit and stare at it for hours.

interesting.

In the little time i had to experience your games, Hyptosis, it seems they give off a vibe of... you know, intriguing characteristics. Mostly (and highly unlikely) found in any other game. That little mysterious-newly formed adventure sequence. it's basically "What if" scenarios. And that's what i LOVE about your games. Unique.

Keep it up, bro. 10/10 5/5.
(Honestly i don't know why this game is rated below an 8/10...)

Every time I need a moment to calm my thoughts, I come back to this gem of a game (and i love gems) While I agree with some of the other reviewers stating that there is little direction, and definitely some pixel hunting, it is a small annoyance compared to the overall feeling of calm and relaxation I get from this game.

Love the music too! Very fitting for a strange spiritual and magical world. Would love to see more expansion on this world. Or Hood episode 3 please?