Reviews for "The Snow Runs Red"

Great game all round.

I love this game the concept is original, the art is solid, the enemies are challenging, and the upgrades are worth while.

That said I have one fairly big issue with the controls.

Mrs. Claus can only shoot in exactly 8 directions this wouldn't be so bad if the enemies moved on a grid pattern ie: they only make 90 degree turns and the like.
This makes the mouse control kinda useless since you can't fire at what you pointing at since you often have large "blind spots" in your firing range unless you have the shotgun power up which makes up for this considerably but of course its limited use and most of the other power ups still suffer from the blind spots.

I truly think that once this little thing is fixed the game would a lot more fun to play especially at the higher levels.

fat kids

they always kill but great game could use better aiming though

STUFFING FULL OF FUN

Fist it was super awesome and very challenging. making this must have taken long. Anyway, it would have been better for me if it was more modern style and less digital, but that's just me.

I like the art and sounds, but real guns would be more epic!

Good

I'm looking forward to a sequel and i hope there will be more upgrades weapons , you could add even bosses and a bit more of story-line which would make the perfect sequel for a good game like this , you hav my 5

Great ol' arcade style action!

There's nothin' like listening to an 8-bit version of "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree", while destroying some bratty children in the process! The graphics and sound were simply CLASSIC! Very reminiscent to an old Nintendo game, only with the gore thrown in! It proved to be challenging, but fun at the same time. I also like the fact that you can upgrade your weapon, tree, lives etc. That was a nice touch! Probably the best Christmas game this year! Outstandingly great!!

Mockery responds:

Thanks for the nice review! Glad you enjoyed the new 8-bit tune as well... it was a lot of fun to make that one. Will probably put an mp3 of it online sometime soon.

Be sure to try out our other Christmas game "Santa-Fu" here on Newgrounds if you haven't already!