Reviews for "Poltergifts"

Amazing game!

The complexity of the game is not too hard and too easy either. You just need to have quick reactions and a bit of luck when opening the presents. I find the shotgun the most useful because of it's burst range which can hit multiple enemies. Though on earlier levels I just use the boomerang (if I find one) then just ricochet them through the vast amount of the enemies. The 'Kingpin' medal is quite hard to get since you need to do at least 3 or more combo for each round in the 'Bowling Mode' to reach 1500+ points.

Overall the game is fun and original. Good work. 9/10

Evil-Dog responds:

Aussies

I can't help but think that this is an australian home lol. Who gives their kids boomerangs nowadays? seriously hahaha. took me like 20 tries to get past the last level :P overall good game tho

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man :D

awesome.

WOOOOT.

Good but...

Game is good but usefull weps are kinda to rare and the strongest monsters spawn to much like in the start of round my first monster was those hands from blue box i had no weps but my fist when i killed those hands there was like 7 more monsters and no boxes with weps almost died but i got lucky and got the holy cricted hammer. All hail the cricted hammer! Is it just me to the cricter hammer is the strongest wep in game? Not speaking about those fireworks or TV Shootgun is good too but they upgrading it costs to much

OMFG

Creepy it's scary when the dollies get 2 u with the faces!